Games > General Questions

New player trolled?

<< < (2/3) > >>

MyNameIsDave:
Unfortunately, the first time I saw him he was too far away to get a name. The second time, I was angry and unfocused. I tried to beg him for my stuff back and he taunted me. I wasn't thinking long term.

MyNameIsDave:
There is one thing, when the guy logged off the first thing I did was write to the chat and say "The guy came back and trolled me". If you can get a chat log and check the time stamp you might be able to see who logged off at that moment.

gnif:

--- Quote from: MyNameIsDave on June 19, 2016, 01:13:04 pm ---There is one thing, when the guy logged off the first thing I did was write to the chat and say "The guy came back and trolled me". If you can get a chat log and check the time stamp you might be able to see who logged off at that moment.

--- End quote ---

Unfortunatly LIF doesn't log the chat on the server, we are working to address this but without some evidence from you there is nothing we can do at current I am sorry.

MyNameIsDave:
So, he logged back in. We were keeping an eye on the spot he logged off in. I walked up to him and asked him if he's the one who stole my gold. He didn't say anything but opened the trade window and put in all the starting gold. Then he ran off. It was the same face, hair, and beard. This time, I got a screenshot.

gnif:
Thanks but to be honest the evidence provided is a little late to the game and can be challenged by the other party. We will still follow this up though and make sure Nico fully understands the server rules and that if he is caught failing to abide by them his steam account will be banned from the server.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version