follow me
HostFission
Community Project

Author Topic: DMRs and disappearing towed MTVRs on Takistan server.  (Read 7440 times)

Ricky Wong

DMRs and disappearing towed MTVRs on Takistan server.
« on: July 21, 2014, 06:26:21 pm »
This question is on behalf of two other players on the server. First question is for "furballisboss". He untowed an MTVR full of gear, including a DMR, a Lapua and various other things he could give you a better account of. This happened at approximately 17:30.
The second question is for "HaGGuS", who also happens to be my housemate. He carried on like and absolute porkchop and accused furball of cheating, since he had never got a DMR from a mission. He won't listen to me, as I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. After all, correlation does not necessarily mean causation. So, in order to get him to STFU and stop carrying on, could you please tell me whether DMRs can be found on the Takistan server?

CewHit76

• Administrator

• Stay a LRRP, stay alive!

• Personal Text
    LRRP Founder
    • View Profile
Re: DMRs and disappearing towed MTVRs on Takistan server.
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2014, 11:37:13 pm »
As far as the vehicle goes, I think Wolf talked with you about the 'disappearing' vehicle. It's a glitch that occurs - more than likely the vehicle is back where it was originally hooked up at.

As far as DMR's go, you can pick them up off of dead AI in missions. I know on Chernarus you can buy/sell DMR's at the black market trader in Stary. I think the same is true in Takistan, but been a while to know for sure so am not 100% sure. They do spawn on the AI though. If someone has it on Takistan, it's more than likely a legit find.

anything