follow me
HostFission
Community Project

Author Topic: Death of Jezz, Liljohn, and Marian  (Read 12734 times)

Archer

• View Profile
Death of Jezz, Liljohn, and Marian
« on: June 27, 2016, 01:47:35 am »
Title:] LilJohn Black, Marian Black, Jezzrail Aramei
(The title does NOT need to be in white. I've put it like that to make it what needs to be in the post clear)

06/26/2016 11:23 am EST

[Players Involved:] Archer Greybeard, Temujin Khan, Kanashi Kangi

[Has a GM accepted a wounded report for them within 5 days?:] No

[Is the reported person aware of this post?:] maybe?

[Required screenshots or video of the incident:]

http://imgur.com/a/XwCFR
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 01:51:55 am by Archer »

eloboost4dude

• View Profile
Re: Death of Jezz, Liljohn, and Marian
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2016, 02:13:46 am »
I am Temujin Khan and my subordinate was Kanashi Kangi. We are involved in the deaths of Jezz, Liljohn, and Marian.

So while I was smelting ore, Archer our former vassal came to explain that he has been betrayed by his men. His men Snow, Jezz, and Khar stole all of his stuff while he was offline. I did not believe him at first but he soon gained my trust and I followed him on a journey to find those men to apprehend their deaths for treason. We ventured for about 2 hours looking for these men and came across snow goon. We were gonna apprehend him however I was told that Jezz was being cornered by Archer. Archer finished off Liljohn and Jezz. While I had the finishing blow on Marian Black.  I was under the impression that this was rped and it climaxed to the deaths of these dirty traitors. We even went to ask for the help of the Lancasters to explain to the Sheriff and Baron.

Some background; Jezz and Khar fed lies to the Lancasters almost instigating war between the Order of the Black and The Mongol Khanate. They told lies to the leader of the Order, who at the time were our vassals. We lost vassalage over them today and it made me pretty salty. Those traitors caused problems on our turf and almost caused an pointless war.  Since learning that they keep spreading lies and rumors, I felt it was necessary to rid of that garbage on the great island of Albion. I don't know if this was correctly rped, as this is my first time on ANY role playing game.  Forgive me if i have made any infractions in any rules.

Let me empathize that they stole EVERYTHING of Archer Graybeards while he was offline then left the guild to start their own claim. That's the stunts that make people despise this game. I see this as unacceptable behavior and see this as a cassus belli to name them as permanent outlaws.

Here is a 22 picture albulm of my journey. http://imgur.com/a/j6qBX

I also had one of my members that quickly left my guild to check his contents verify that indeed all his stuff was gone. Plus the loss of members in his once proud guild.
PROOF http://imgur.com/x5okMIC

« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 02:18:53 am by eloboost4dude »

Archer

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2016, 02:41:10 am »
I can vouch for what Khan is saying.  This whole bs fiasco that has been happening is due to immature bullshit.  I have been noticing some trust issues over that last few days among Jezz, Khar, and Snow.  I even asked Jezz if he had an issue with me a couple of days ago, respectfully.  I then asked Snow yesterday if Jezz had an issue with me.  Instead of being men about it, they childishly waited until I was off and took everything out from under me.  All over Jezz not getting his way.  He basically didn't agree with the layout of the base. 

If anyone wants to believe their bs story over ours, im sorry.  People just need to grow up.

CewHit76

• Administrator

• Stay a LRRP, stay alive!

• Personal Text
    LRRP Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2016, 04:56:24 am »
Hello to everyone involved. It looks like some interesting events have transpired within the last few hours. First of all, I want to thank you for bringing all of your comments and information to the forum and using our format as provided. It has been a very big help to me as I have spent the last 30 minutes or so pouring over all of the pictures and details.

I specifically would like to commend Temujin Khan's information, as the detail he provided via documented screenshots was a big help in determining my decision. I would also like to point out for the record that the screenshots that were provided by Jezzail, though helpful, included one error. The time discrepancy that was highlighted was no time discrepancy. That is a countdown timer on the tombstone that you see, not a time of death.

I find that, though the punishment may be severe, there was enough RP leading up to the event documented by multiple parties. The three 'deaths' are now considered confirmed. If any one of these three individuals are killed again within the stipulated 5 days cool down period (starting from 6/26/16 at 11:23am), their characters will be permanently killed (wiped from the server).

A note to those who rendered their fate. Your justice has been enacted for their stated crimes. To hunt them down to solely CK their character will be frowned upon. If, however, within those 5 days, these 3 continue to harass or go after you. Then by all means, they have no protection. This 5 day cool down period is also an attempt for players to cool down in real life too. It is a 'second chance' if it were if you understand my meaning.

On another note - Snow has turned himself into the authorities. He is being held by representatives of the Legion of Albion to stand trial. This has been sanctioned by representatives of Stirling and upon review with Lancaster, the interested parties will be able to attend and bare witness to a trial. No vigilantism while this matter is unconcluded.

Jezzail Aramei

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2016, 05:05:57 am »
Apologies for the misunderstanding of our screenshots, the circled tombstone was merely to show the name differences, not the countdown timer.

The circles on the text boxes were to show the time discrepencies between the rp sentence and the face we had died before he said it (temujin's tombstone pics don't have the comment, archer's does 2 minutes after)

CewHit76

• Administrator

• Stay a LRRP, stay alive!

• Personal Text
    LRRP Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2016, 05:39:17 am »
No worries. Like I said as well, the characters have not been permanently killed. This character (not your alternate character mind you) is in a state of cool down only. Though the emotions everyone is feeling are high at the moment, I do hope everyone can move forward from this and continue to enjoy the server.

Jezzail Aramei

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2016, 05:57:04 am »
That would certainly be my wish. I just don't like people breaking the rules when i'm trying to adhere to them. He broke the Rules... I do not see why our characters should be penalized at all. If the rules on the server mean anything Archer should be punished for breaking them. I'm not sure if you are misunderstanding what we are trying to communicate in how he has broken your Rule Set but if you would like to discuss this on Teamspeak or Skype then feel free to add me or my brother since he is the one who discovered the discrepancies.

anything