follow me
HostFission
Community Project

Author Topic: Death and Rule Disputes.  (Read 9632 times)

Jezzail Aramei

• View Profile
Death and Rule Disputes.
« on: June 27, 2016, 03:32:37 am »
Last week we arrived with Archer at the helm of our little Warband, and I personally have spent around 70 hours this week building a castle for us.  In the meantime, Archer has managed to belittle and unsettle the majority of people actually doing work.  Rather than contribute to the work being done, he has stolen from other clans and unmade our structural plans that were agreed upon by demolishing walls and paths.  He has made trade agreements without our knowledge, promising our work and time without his own contributions.  We were supposed to be a democracy, not a dictatorship. Last night my brother and I finally decided we had enough of dealing with this situation and decided to strike out on our own.  We took what we had made and owned and left the castle to create Wessex.

We started setting up with what we had last night, and then logged on today to continue. I was then set upon by an angry archer, shouting various comments like "die pussy" and "fuck you bitch". This does not constitute RP and I was KOS'd breaching the rules laid down by your good selves. This happened twice, the second time it was the mongols doing the same thing (even if they claim it wasnt in there own post). They then proceeded to kill my brother as well. I've mentioned it before, but its ironic that the mongols are helping him out - he had been trying to start a war with them even to the point of them breaking the rules.

I'm not angry at the way Archer has dealt with things, but it does make me sad. His behavior has been childlike and he does not seem to appreciate that he has gained a free castle that took over a weeks worth of work, very little of which was done by him.  This lack of gratitude from someone we thought was a new friend is really disappointing.

Two deaths for me on separate characters.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=711261031
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=711262372

One screenshot of them assaulting my brother before his death.
http://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah17/TheHairyHippo/temujindeath_zpsnqsbs6ye.png

Screenshot proof of no RP on two deaths:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/105905673/imgpsh_fullsize2.png
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/105905673/imgpsh_fullsize3.png
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/105905673/imgpsh_fullsize.png

After perusing Temujin & Archer's screenshots, I have (what I believe) is definitive proof that the death of Jezzail Aramei and Liljohn Black were illegal moves. Looking at the screenshots, you can clearly see that on Temujin's that there is no roleplay conversation at all whilst he stares at the tombstones of the fallen victims. on Archer's however, there is a 2 minute delay from the death to his comment in local "you have been sentenced to death for trason" (which i assume is treason). both tomb shots from temujin do not have this sentence in them. Now please bare in mind that there is obviously a time-zone difference between both temujin and archer, but the context, conversation and location is identical. It clearly shows that both deaths were illegal as stated by the rules (currently under revision i know, but still in effect until new ones are released)

I will also note that SnowGoon was assaulted upon logging on with an Axe weilded by and I quote from Goon "Screaming mad man with an Axe" Baring in mind Archer saying he liked SnowGoon alot. I personally wouldn't find myself assaulting someone with an axe if I trusted them.

" 4. NO KOS (Kill On Sight) - (RP must be done before killing another player. You MUST have RP reason to kill them. If you're robbing them and they comply with your orders, you have no right to attack.)" Jezzail & Liljohn (same player)

were initially caught unawares (unless you count the slander and cursing via ingame voicecomm) and slaughtered them.

Also to state, if this was an act of war, they have not followed proper protocols to enact said war.

"3. War time

1. Must be declared on the forums with the proper format
    2. Both parties must agree on a time for the war to take place."

if this was merely a vengeance raid, I do not know where the gm's stand on this. but needless to say, their first slaughter on Jezzail & Liljohn was illegal.

Archer's recent actions show that he is not willing to abide by the rules of the server and we would like to see positive action by the GMs to show that this type of behavior will have consequences.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 03:52:13 am by Jezzail Aramei »

eloboost4dude

• View Profile
Re: Death and Rule Disputes.
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2016, 04:02:39 am »
So who's telling the truth here? On my defense, Archer gave me to go ahead to assault you guys. So I complied. You guys were branded as traitors. Tell me, what do they do to traitors in any country? ESPECIALLY in the feudal ages. Off with yer head. That is exactly what we did and I roleplayed up to it supporting him. I was under the impression that the light was green to kill you guys. In my eyes, my actions were righteous and we did the Isle of Albion a favor of ridding dirty criminals. I see no valid point for a declaration of war as a extreme crime was committed.  The only reason why he actually wanted to go to war towards us was because you and your brother fed dirty lies to him. Basically fabricating claims to undermine the Lancasters. There was nothing in the chat as I was too far away to know if there was any roleplaying.  Even if you "made" the stuff, its wrongful to take a guild's items just because you disagree with the leader. That's just plain old griefing and should be a perma-ban instantly.

For the record, this was not a vengeance raid as you guys deserved every bit of it. Didn't your mother teach you not to steal? It applies to video games too.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 04:07:37 am by eloboost4dude »

Jezzail Aramei

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2016, 04:25:20 am »
I don't have anything against you really..

You have been fed a bunch of lies from Archer , but you don't know any better about who's telling the truth or not. Although you watched him clearly lie about the screenshots as shown above, so you figure it out.

You did what you thought was right at the time that's fine. However on the stealing aspect. you cant steal what belongs to you and that you have made, otherwise id be sitting in that settlement now too wouldn't I? I would say i'm one of the hardest workers on the server and don't even have a home to show for it so you tell me again how i'm the dirty criminal.

IF it was the feudal ages I would have removed his head and taken over, now that would have been treason and murder. However I did not do these things i left to start elsewhere in a peaceful manner, so again tell me how i'm a dirty criminal.

If he wants to complain about being handed a free Settlement that he hardly contributed towards then fine that's his problem. Practically theft in itself.. Although in Global this morning he did admit to thieving from several places the first day we were on.. I don't have any ss's of this, but there were several witness's in Global at the time to cement this statement to fact. Augustus and Baldur to name two. So it wouldn't be the first time now would it.

Archer

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2016, 04:29:30 am »
Last week we arrived with Archer at the helm of our little Warband, and I personally have spent around 70 hours this week building a castle for us.  In the meantime, Archer has managed to belittle and unsettle the majority of people actually doing work.  Rather than contribute to the work being done, he has stolen from other clans and unmade our structural plans that were agreed upon by demolishing walls and paths.  He has made trade agreements without our knowledge, promising our work and time without his own contributions.  We were supposed to be a democracy, not a dictatorship. Last night my brother and I finally decided we had enough of dealing with this situation and decided to strike out on our own.  We took what we had made and owned and left the castle to create Wessex.

(Yes, we come to play on this server as one.  I invited these guys to this server after i set up claim.  I do much appreciate Jezz's work and i told him and the rest of the guys everyday, "good job guys.  I have not belittled or unsettle anyone.  In this case the bad apple ruined the bunch.  I work long hours at work and do not get much playing time during the week, i will admit this.  But I did contribute as he is not stating.  (And yes i did decide to take your job into my hands because i asked you for days to do stuff for me and you decided not to.  Tell the whole story man.)   Alot of the time i am out trying to ensure relations between other houses.  It is unfair that you make these allegations after what you have done and wouldn't talk it out with me when i asked what was wrong.  I did admit to stealing from this German guy.  Stop throwing it in my face because you were encouraging it and laughing about it.  Stop playing the field.  Your a poisonous cancer to this server.

As far as demolishing 6 wall sections, yes i did that.  We also agreed upon the blueprints that i made on google sheets.  If you remember correctly, every input i tried to put in you told me no or made it sound like it had no logic to be placed in a position.  We finally agreed to a layout and my bad for not specifying ground levels.  That is why i demolished the wall sections.  Snow, Vazz , and I leveled out the ground under them and rebuilt them.  My bad, should i have told you placed them it wasn't what i agreed upon?  I was being respectful and didnt want to offend you after working all day.  That is why i didnt say anything initially.  We are a democracy that had a jealous zealot in our ranks. [Jezz]  As far a role playing goes, yes.  I did take charge as I was the leader of the guild. )

We started setting up with what we had last night, and then logged on today to continue. I was then set upon by an angry archer, shouting various comments like "die pussy" and "fuck you bitch". This does not constitute RP and I was KOS'd breaching the rules laid down by your good selves. This happened twice, the second time it was the mongols doing the same thing (even if they claim it wasnt in there own post). They then proceeded to kill my brother as well. I've mentioned it before, but its ironic that the mongols are helping him out - he had been trying to start a war with them even to the point of them breaking the rules.

(You started last night?  Why did you not have enough respect to tell me?  You tell people that i had no respect for my guild members and i was dictating there actions.  I told everyone that joined you can do what you want.  As far as the RP kill goes.  I RP'ed with the Khans for 2 hours before your death.  You even told me over comms that "you heard i was coming for you".  Does that constitute KOS without role play?  You have a snake tongue and what is sad is your good at it.  You have been dealing with other guilds behind my back for the last few days.  I knew something was going on which is why I told Snow i didn't trust you.  Can you see that when you and your posse left the Khans and I improved relations?  Don't tell anyone its because something was going on between us.  After this morning I simply went to the Khans to find out what was the issue.  After a lengthy chat I had concluded that you and your brother Khar were the issue the whole time.  We were both offended that you tried to start a war between us and we retaliated.  In TRUE RP form. 2 hours to be exact. )

I'm not angry at the way Archer has dealt with things, but it does make me sad. His behavior has been childlike and he does not seem to appreciate that he has gained a free castle that took over a weeks worth of work, very little of which was done by him.  This lack of gratitude from someone we thought was a new friend is really disappointing.

(Your damn right your not angry at the way I feel because you know your in the wrong.  Lets tell everyone you are sad to play on some strings.  Is it childish to kill treasonous traitors?  Honestly?  Little work due to long work hours and I am a volunteer firefighter.  I have a life.  I carried just as much stone and clay as anyone for the walls.  I built the huts.  I dont know if you remember me having a pile of copper in the claim when i brought you guys over?  You need to grow a pair of balls.  If you go through life trying to control everything and manipulate things to work out for you, you are going to constantly get butt-hurt over the smallest things.)

After perusing Temujin & Archer's screenshots, I have (what I believe) is definitive proof that the death of Jezzail Aramei and Liljohn Black were illegal moves. Looking at the screenshots, you can clearly see that on Temujin's that there is no roleplay conversation at all whilst he stares at the tombstones of the fallen victims. on Archer's however, there is a 2 minute delay from the death to his comment in local "you have been sentenced to death for trason" (which i assume is treason). both tomb shots from temujin do not have this sentence in them. Now please bare in mind that there is obviously a time-zone difference between both temujin and archer, but the context, conversation and location is identical. It clearly shows that both deaths were illegal as stated by the rules (currently under revision i know, but still in effect until new ones are released)

I will also note that SnowGoon was assaulted upon logging on with an Axe weilded by and I quote from Goon "Screaming mad man with an Axe" Baring in mind Archer saying he liked SnowGoon alot. I personally wouldn't find myself assaulting someone with an axe if I trusted them.

" 4. NO KOS (Kill On Sight) - (RP must be done before killing another player. You MUST have RP reason to kill them. If you're robbing them and they comply with your orders, you have no right to attack.)" Jezzail & Liljohn (same player)

were initially caught unawares (unless you count the slander and cursing via ingame voicecomm) and slaughtered them.

Also to state, if this was an act of war, they have not followed proper protocols to enact said war.

"3. War time

1. Must be declared on the forums with the proper format
    2. Both parties must agree on a time for the war to take place."

if this was merely a vengeance raid, I do not know where the gm's stand on this. but needless to say, their first slaughter on Jezzail & Liljohn was illegal.

Archer's recent actions show that he is not willing to abide by the rules of the server and we would like to see positive action by the GMs to show that this type of behavior will have consequences.

(As for these accusations I will say refer to my previous statements.  You are merely trying to manipulate others to see your point of view here.  Even though your in the wrong.  You are a snake and that is that.  I spent 5 years in the United States Marine Corps.  If you cannot deal with my attaboys and leadership, then that on you.  I will treat my men with honor and respect until the prove otherwise that they do not warrant it.  )

Jezzail Aramei

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2016, 05:25:38 am »
I apologize if it has taken me a moment to reply.  Practically everything that you are saying is so disconnected from reality that I am not entirely sure how to respond.

I am glad to hear that you have chosen a career path of public service.  Thank you for your service to the nation.  I, myself, often volunteer at the local animal shelter.  Now that we are both done showing off what good people we are, lets move on.

Frankly Archer, I'm done with you. I have had enough of you over the past week for a lifetime, Continue "nit picking" at everything and see how far that gets you. You have never spent time "communicating" with me until now, only once matters come to a head are you willing to talk.  I am not wasting my time on a line by line response to you. You are a liar, you have lied, you continue to lie. I am done talking to you.  You may now proceed to think that you win by getting the last word.  To quote many a parent, "I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed".  Have a good life.

anything