follow me
HostFission
Community Project

Author Topic: Chony Chonerson VS Losswen  (Read 7662 times)

chony

• View Profile
Chony Chonerson VS Losswen
« on: June 28, 2016, 04:05:03 pm »
Lowwen is using a bot. we saw it at 1:30 to 1:45 am on 6-28-16.  the bot was running into us when we walked up to it and tried to RP with it. it kept doing the same task over and over again until its inventory was full. it was digging and flatting the ground over and over again. when it ran into us it wouldn't move around us. Lowwen told us "he is very shy and doesn't talk to anyone".... both "players" then logged off and disappeared at the exact same time around the time of 1:50am. pretty sure its a bot seeing how they both disappeared at the same time. sorry I don't have any more evidence than what I'm telling you. i screen shot wouldn't do much good. just want to keep the server clean of bots. thanks guys and i hope this gets looked at.

Losswen

• View Profile
Re: Chony Chonerson VS Losswen
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2016, 04:15:01 pm »
At the encouragement of another player on the server, I will private message a GM about this, but I will make a slight correction -- the allegation we logged off at the same time, is a lie -- along with the allegation that the other player is a bot, in any way.

LangleyFox

• View Profile
    • My steam
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2016, 04:29:09 pm »
Oh yeah, I'm a bot, absolutely. 12 whole inputs per minute, different connection location to Losswen, and both steam accounts very independently active. I would suggest you actually look into things before getting your tendies in a twist and complaining on a forum.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 04:38:29 pm by LangleyFox »

chony

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2016, 08:25:30 pm »
my bad, jesus... you didn't reply to anything and you kept walking into us like you were automated or something. and yeah i saw both of you disappear at the same time. maybe it was my render distance or something. again sorry... i had no idea you can check steam profiles in game.

Juggy

• Administrator

• Stay A LRRP, Stay Alive!

• Personal Text
    If it was a good idea, it was my idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2016, 09:23:23 pm »
I see this has been solved so I'll go ahead and close the thread. In the future please try to use the proper format..