follow me
HostFission
Community Project

Author Topic: Jensria Jorgendottier vs Tedd griffonius  (Read 12078 times)

Krieger01

• View Profile
Jensria Jorgendottier vs Tedd griffonius
« on: January 13, 2017, 03:11:41 pm »
Jensria Jorgendottier vs Tedd griffonius

7:30pm 1/12/2017

Jensria Jorgendottier killed by Tedd griffonius
Witness: Shing lo Via Chat.

[Screenshots and/or Videos:]
Will provide shortly I have a few screenshots of the chat.

I was mining on the side of a mountain 1 tile away from my trade cart in a very obvious location. Tedd griffonius uses his horse to crush my character and instantly kill me while i was digging in the opening of a mine "The portal". the mine was only 1 tile in and again at a very obvious place. He rummaged through my gear and i cannot tell if he had taken anything but he then left. He said nothing until i called him out over chat. He said it was an accident but refused to admit doing it untill i told him i knew it was him.  I was able to see his name on the horse owner timer and again he admited to doing so. Claims he was running from a wolf and happend upon me. But there were not any nearby. Immediatly after he disconnected.

CewHit76

• Administrator

• Stay a LRRP, stay alive!

• Personal Text
    LRRP Founder
    • View Profile
Re: Jensria Jorgendottier vs Tedd griffonius
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2017, 03:20:00 pm »
Hi Jensria..

Please provide the screenshots so I can take a look at the chat. I've also asked Shing Lo to recount his observations and see what he has to say. I must say that the claim about running from a Wolf doesn't seem to go along with the fact that 1) he was on a horse - no threat from a wolf - and 2) he stopped to check your gear and/or loot.

Please keep me posted.. I will start looking into this matter for you.

Krieger01

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2017, 06:27:37 pm »
Unfortunately the screenshot I have on hand doesn't really show too much but in the conversation It can be seen that he is attempting to say it was an "accident".    http://imgur.com/a/Ta0Q2     I would have more but Shadowplay has been causing my game to crash and the Steam UI is deciding when it wants to work or not.

CewHit76

• Administrator

• Stay a LRRP, stay alive!

• Personal Text
    LRRP Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2017, 02:02:46 pm »
I do appreciate the upload. I agree, it would be nice to have Shadowplay running and get a video of it. I know some other lrrp members who use Shadowplay, but it can really cause some performance issues depending on the game and activity. Since this is a bit of a 'he said, she said' type disagreement, I am hesitant to punish the other player (though I haven't heard anything from the other party). That said, I would be okay with compensating you what was lost.

How does that sound to you?

anything