follow me
HostFission
Community Project

Author Topic: Greetings  (Read 32070 times)

Gingity

Greetings
« on: October 02, 2014, 12:57:45 am »
Hello everyone,
I didn't see a post anywhere for intro's so I figured I'd make one and start it off!

Hello, I'm Gingity aka Dustin, currently in my second year of college and going for Journalism. I mainly play arma 2/3, dayz/life servers, I'm interested in doing some co-op missions. Wolf and juggy picked me up on Altis Life, past few days we have been doing several ops together, had a ton of fun doing it. Currently I do not have the best of computers so urban combat is rather difficult for me due to FPS, but that'll be fixed this coming summer when I build my desktop. Any other combat I'm able to do fine, I'm a rather defensive driver, and enjoy a good cop chase, usually the only thing that stops me is a spike strip. My steam is Necrosis, I have a white grim reaper picture as my avatar, steam level 21 and it says I'm from Maine. Add me up :)

CewHit76

• Administrator

• Stay a LRRP, stay alive!

• Personal Text
    LRRP Founder
    • View Profile
Re: Greetings
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2014, 01:56:14 am »
Hi there Dustin,

Normally I would have replied earlier, but you showed up just as I was moving locations. I just came back to the US after a long stint overseas. Getting set up all over again!!

I had a heck of a good time during that first bank heist we were all a part of, and I believe that was the last time I was able to get on the Altis Life server. Wolf and Juggy have kept me up to date on all the happenings on the server since my hiatus, and it sure sounds like you guys are doing exceptionally well. Now with the addition of yourself and Killer I believe, LRRP is definitely becoming the group to be reckoned with. If I've left anyone out, I apologize.. I need to get updated as to the squad's current events.

I sure hope we get the chance to play some more in the near future.

anything